Optimizing the Development & Application of HER2-Targeted Therapies in Solid Tumor Indications Outside of GI Cancer
Tuesday, November 2 | 8.00-11.00 EST | 5.00-8.00 PST
HER2 remains one of the most validated and established oncology drug targets to date. However, a huge unmet need remains amongst patients with HER2 expressing cancers. Three recent HER2-targeted drug approvals for breast cancer, as well as exciting data from ongoing clinical trials investigating novel HER2-targeted therapies in gastric, lung, ovarian, endometrial, colon cancer, and beyond, are stimulating a new era of HER2-targeted drug development. This is being met with refreshed excitement, enthusiasm, and R&D investment for the HER2 target.
Meet with HER2-targeted drug developers to discuss the advances, challenges, and translational cross-learnings of treatments across multiple indications for HER2 expressing tumors specifically.
This workshop will delve into:
• How the landscape of HER2 has developed over recent years
• What we can learn from different solid tumors addressing the same target
• Examining HER2 heterogeneity across different tumors to maximize the commercial of this target
• Patient selection and application
• What developing next-generation anti-HER2 drugs means and looks like
• Combination approaches & overcoming challenges of resistance against anti-HER2 approaches
• How quantitative pathology is helping to match HER2 expression with therapeutic response